Digital Marketing Strategy
"It is more important to do what is strategically right than what is immediately profitable". Philip Kotler
The better you support your Communication Plan on a winning strategy, the better are the odds of overcoming your goals. The amazing thing about strategy is that it can help you steer your everyday actions, giving measurable responses to the Whys, Hows, When and for Whom of your business.
DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY STEP BY STEP
First thing first – the digital matury assessment.
In the digital maturity diagnosis we will answer the following questions:
- How does your market behave?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- So far, how have you organized your marketing efforts?
- How much do you invest each year and what is your communication ROI?
- Who are your customers and what really drives them to buy?
- What are your main competitors doing in the digital world?
With market and context explored, we proceed to the co-definition of quantifiable goals. If you want something but you can not measure it, sorry but that is not a goal. The good news is that, actualy, everything can be measured, that is, transformed into a KPI's. Some examples of goals in the digital world:
- Annual objective: Increase brand awareness by 20% | KPI: growth rate of the number of positive references in social media
- Quarterly objective: Increase the profitability of digital campaigns by 10% | Metric: Ratio between campaign cost and sales
- Half-yearly objective: Make the product known X | KPI: number of people downloading the new catalog.
Having defined your goals, we arrive at a more enthusiastic, the strategic decisions making:
- Target audience: sociodemographic characterization and the consumption day of the target to impact
- Market sources: characterization of the product / service due to market competition
- Positioning: choosing how we want to be perceived by customers and how we differentiate ourselves from other offers.
To finish this phase, we define the marketing-mix policies of your business and the respective Integrated Marketing and Communication Plan (online + offline). For each of the strategic objectives defined, depending on the strategic options, we will design and schedule the marketing actions (digital and traditional). We support you all the way: from the drawing up to the implementation of the Plan.
We conduct marketing audits on specific products / services, campaigns or online tools. Some examples of this service are:
- site audit, LinkedIn page audit , marketing and communications department audit, etc ...
What people say about us
Manager Gato Escaldado
A kiesing é uma parceira insubstituível na área do marketing digital,com um profundo conhecimento e entrega nas áreas em que actua, o que faz toda a diferença no sucesso dos projectos. Destaco o facto de ser uma empresa onde o profissionalismo, visão, rigor e acompanhamento minucioso ao cliente andam de mãos dadas. A kiesing cumpre o que promete! Recomendo!
Owner & Art Director no Unique Hair&Body Clinic
A kiesing ajudou-nos a colocar as nossas campanhas de vendas online de Laser Alexandrite no topo das páginas Google.
Agora, quem procura a excelência da depilação laser em Lisboa, encontra logo a marca Unique!
Rua General Silva Freire, nº 149, 6º dto.
1800-210 Lisbon- Portugal
Kiesing @ all rights reserved