Hello This is our Privacy and Cookies Policy. Here we explain how we collect, process and store the personal data (e.g. name, e-mail address, telephone or mobile phone number) of all persons (users) browsing our website. By browsing our website and filling in our forms you implicitly accept our Privacy and Cookies Policy.
Who are we?
The present website (hereinafter referred to as the Site) is owned by the company Kiesing Human Brands LDA, with NIF No. 516281739, head office at Rua General Silva Freire, n.149, 6. Dto, 1800-210, Lisbon, specialising in marketing consultancy, mentoring and communication.
What data do we collect?
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect information from your device: your web browser, IP address, time zone and some cookies. We also collect information about the web pages or products you view, websites or search terms that directed you to our Site and information about how you interact with it. We collect device information through the following technologies:
- “Cookies”: data files that are placed on your device or computer and generally include an anonymous unique identifier.
- “Log files”: track actions that occur on the Site and collect data, including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags” and “pixels”: electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Google Analytics: records users’ browsing within our Site.
In addition, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, or fill out one of our forms, we collect information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address and phone number.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Information provided by you to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arrangements for sending and providing invoices, order confirmations, requests for quotes or information). In addition, we use this Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Help us to track possible risks and fraud (in particular, your IP address);
- To improve and optimise our Site, products and services (for example, by generating analyses on how our customers browse and interact with the Site and to evaluate the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns);
- If you so indicate in the preferences you have shared with us, to provide you with information or advertisements related to our products or services.
When you place an order through the Site, we keep your Order Information for our records.
How do we protect your personal information?
We protect your data with security procedures. It should be noted, however, that no security or encryption method can guarantee full protection of information against hacking or human error.
Access and deletion of your data
You can also contact us by registered letter to: Kiesing Human Brands Lda. Rua General Silva Freire nº 149, 6º dto. 1800-210 Lisboa
Law and jurisdiction